Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps provide boys and girls – between the ages of 6 and 13 – with an action-packed and fun-filled week of activity during the summer holidays which revolves around maximising enjoyment and sustaining participant involvement in Gaelic Games
Activities are player-centred with a Games Based approach with a strong emphasis being placed on personal development and well-being. Activities
are also organised in an age-appropriate manner with a view to:Optimise learning
Improve physical & psychological Well-being
Promote school and club
links OTHER KEY FEATURES ATTACHING TO THE KELLOGG’S GAA CÚL CAMPS
Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps – are organised throughout the summer from Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 2.30pm, in all 32 Counties and overseas. (see Camp venues for dates).Attendance is open to primary school children aged 6 years to 13 years.
- The camps are structured so that a different aspect of the game is worked on each day.
- The programme involves coaching specific skills of the game and provide the opportunity for children to put into practice what they have learned through small sided games.
- During the camp week, a “blitz” is organised to provide each child with an introduction to competitive games.
What To Bring:
- Packed Lunch + Drink
- Hurley and Helmet for Hurling and Camogie
- Mouthguard for Football
- Suitable playing gear, tracksuit, shorts, runners, boots
- Rain jacket and changes of gear on wet days
- Sun cream and baseball hat
In the ROI €60 for 1st. child; €50 for 2nd child; €40 for 3rd and subsequent children.